Monday, April 30, 2007

I am no longer a wannabe

So after a few lessons I decided I was big enough to play on the real golf course and Saturday was my moment. Rachele and Ryan were in town for her girlfriend's wedding, which coincidentally was on their 1st anniversary, so they basically just swapped roles (bride/bridesmaid)and the four of us went to play 9 holes before the afternoon wedding fun. I am hooked. I was a nervous wreck on the first whole, but after that I just settled down and had fun. I only lost one ball (again on the first whole...didn't realize I had to keep track) and pretty much used my 6 iron for the whole game because I haven't had my full swing driving lesson yet, but it was great. I can't wait to play again. Check out the web album for some pics of the day.

No comments: