Monday, April 16, 2007

Almost

I'm almost a college graduate. Man I never thought I would say those words. I really do feel smarter, and honestly, I feel no where near done. I do need a break though, between work and school, I don't seem to have a spare moment, so for just a bit, I will do 'normal' things, like things I want to do versus what I am assigned to do. However, to stay in the loop, I will continue to research graduate programs, and begin the ever so fun, preperation for the GMAT.
My first challenge though out of college, will to be to start training for a marathon. Yep, you got it, BRi's gonna run a marathon. I'm going this saturday to Los Gatos High School to pay my fees and get all registered to begin training for the Silicon Valley Marathon. We will train from now until November 4th, and it will go from Downtown San Jose along the Los Gatos Creek Trail, and end up at Los Gatos High School. I'm kind of nervous, but I'm up for it, truly I am. So any advice you can offer I would love to hear your input.

1 comment: