Friday, April 13, 2007

HEHEHE

PJ HAS COME TO RAID THE BLOG! YEEEE!!! hahaha just kidding! HI FAMILY! this blog is so rad! i <3 it! haha anywho....i have had some exciting news lately myself...for starters....i got promoted TWICE in my first month of Red Robin! YAY ME! AND...i received a 1380 on my SAT's..not bad not bad...AND....i am dead set on graduating! YEE! this has beena great month so far.....oh by the way...if i don't call you guys...HAPPY BDAY KAYLA AND CONNER! heres a littl bday song =)

My Birthday has a first name....its H-A-P-P-Y
My Birthday has a second name is B-DASH-D-A-Y
I Love to sing it everyday and if you ask me why ill say...
Cuz Red Robin has a way of celebrating your birthday =)

Hehehe..i love you guys and miss ya mucho! take care everyone until next time =)

1 comment:

K*SIMM said...

hahahaha i freaking love red robin!