Saturday, August 18, 2007

Vacation's Over

So what is better than spending a week in paradise? Spending a week in paradise surrounded by my family, that's what. So here is my top ten list of the things I enjoyed the most in no particular order:

  1. Eating breakfast on the deck while watching the waves.
  2. Evening volleyball tournaments
  3. Golf at Turtle Bay (except for Randy's sprained ankle)
  4. Turtles
  5. Hiking the falls
  6. Family dinners
  7. Watching the sunset
  8. Game time (morning horseshoes, evening catchphrase, etc.)
  9. Shaved Ice...no beans...ick
  10. Laughing while we add some new memories

Feel free to add your own lists.

3 comments:

Ginger said...

I am soooo jealous! But so dang happy that the family had the best time ever. Millie what awesome pictures! I hope your date is booked for the next vacation. It looks like such a nice house and beach for some real R&R. Glad you're all home safe too.

Bri said...

I want to go back, ASAP! I couldnt help but smile looking at those pictures. Thanks for all the good times and laughs family, that was the best vaca so far!

Rachele said...

I agree Brianna. The photos make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Some of my favorite things were going throughout the week not knowing what day it was or what time it was. I liked snorkeling with the fish, and I loved the turtles. I saw a commercial for Hawaii with people swimming with the turtles. I needed to see that commercial before I went snorkeling so that I wouldn't be scared to swim with them. I loved everything about it.

Oh I had a dream last night that we were back in Hawaii at the same house. In my dream I woke up and felt like there were bugs everywhere, so we lifted up the comforter to find hundreds of roaches in the comforter. Somehow they burrowed their way into the blanket and made a home there. Well I was disgusted and was trying to find a way to get rid of the roaches, but Ryan just said lay the comforter down on the bed and sleep on top of it. That's all I remember of the dream. Gross.

Anyway, thanks again for a wonderful vacation. I can't wait for the next one.