Monday, May 14, 2007

Thank You


Yesterday was Mother's Day and I just have to comment on how much sweeter it was this year then last. I felt loved and appreciated all day and I want you guys to know how much it means to have you in my life and be loved by you. It was an emotional milestone as it marked the one year anniversary of PJ moving to Oregon so you can only imagine the tears that were flowing at the slightest provocation. The biggest out pour came when a delivery of flowers showed up from him. Luckily John was close by with tissues and positive gestures. I struggle every day with that decision we made a year ago and I am so thankful that things are good now in his life and we can start to move on. The best Mother's Day gift of all is knowing my kids are happy and living good lives. I am so thankful and proud of all three of you, for your accomplishments, for you caring hearts, and for the joy you give me each and every day.

2 comments:

the keele's said...

That is sweet. i actually truly understand what my mom went through now just being pregnant with me. TUFFY! so i too sent her CUTE flowers that she enjoyed for a day cause then she was off to oregon. happy b-lated mothers day to you from you long lost daughter!

Rachele said...

We wouldn't be successful if it wasn't for your love and dedication to making sure we were headed in the right direction.

I love that my mom is my friend and that I still get sad when I leave after visiting her for the weekend.